Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blog? What blog?

OK, I've been kicking around the idea of writing a blog for quite a while now and, since there's no time like the present, I've decided to give it a shot. After all, writing is listed as one of my interests and something I've aspired to for as long as I can remember. There's just one problem though....I've got millions of thoughts and ideas rolling around my massive brain but can't seem to find the correct way to put them on paper...or in this case, the computer. Naturally, I want my blog to be a collection of coherent sentences just brimming with wit and wisdom flowing effortlessly across the screen, captivating the reader and leaving them wanting more. So I ask myself: Self, is this something you can accomplish? Can your blog inspire and/or amuse your reader? Can you deconstruct all those jumbled thoughts in your head and put them out there for all the world to read and, more importantly, have it all make sense? Plenty of people write blogs all the time, so it can't be that difficult, right? Actually, many moons ago I vacationed, alone, in London and kept a journal chronicling my day-to-day adventures abroad. Well, what a mighty fine piece of literature that was if I do say so myself! So here I go embarking on another adventure, throwing caution to the wind, attempting to blog like no one's ever blogged before. Wish me luck in this new endeavor, dear readers, as I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

eviejewelry said...

sounds great so far, good luck
eviejewelry myspace friend

eviejewelry said...

Hi
Sounds good so far
eviejewelry on myspace