Saturday, June 29, 2013

letters to slimmy, chapter 39

hey!  how about last night?  this morning, rather.  it was so casual, comfortable, safe ... just like before.  i rose with a full and joyous heart, fond memories flooding my brain, my lips curled and quivered ... just like before.  it was wonderful, Slim, and so real.  i was thinking of how i see you in certain people...like at the baseball game, and in the bar.  i now wonder (hope, actually) those are my angels, which means i'm still your girl, which stuffs my heart with happy!  everything has a way of working itself out.  i've heard that in my dreams, when i was awake, i think even in a movie...that could actually be where i got it from... but it's true.  you know i gave up on that, right?  realized it is time to close that door.  but it's all good...let another open.  i think last night, this morning rather, was a sign and i'll gladly take it. i understand what you're telling me.  later.

love, j

No comments: